Saturday, September 6, 2008

If Sarah Palin Is A Foreign Policy Expert Then So Am I!

Here is another idiot (Steve Doocy of FoxNews) trying to sell the argument that Sarah Palin has foreign policy experience based on Alaska's proximity to Russia. Using Republican logic, since I live in Florida I must be a foreign policy expert on the Caribbean, Central America, and South America. I will await my appointment as ambassador to Costa Rica in the McCain administration. Maybe I finally do have a reason to pull for McCain now! I am now considered highly qualified for many important government positions within the McCain administration due to my close physical proximity to certain countries.

Steve Doocy of Fox News is not the only Republican shill to try to float this nonsensical argument. John McCain, Cindy McCain, and Frank Gaffney have also tried to make this argument with a straight face. LINK


Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment