Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The "Obama Recession" Per Hannity and Limbaugh

If I didn't see it for myself I wouldn't believe it. The right-wing talk show blowhards Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are actually trying to sell the argument that the current tailspin in the stock market is due to the fact that Barack Obama won the election. Sorry, but I'm not buying your idiotic nonsense. I'm sure that won't stop their loyal base of listeners from buying this load of crap. There doesn't seem to be much a firewall between their listeners' brains and the insane crap that comes out of Hannity and Limbaugh's mouths on a daily basis. I'm not even going to go to the trouble of rebutting this ridiculous argument so as not to insult your intelligence. I'm assuming that anyone with a half a brain can figure out how stupid this argument is on its face. I'm just amazed that people with as little intelligence and credibility as Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are admired by so many. LINK

Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment