Sunday, May 10, 2009

CBS Golf Analyst and Local Mayor Make Dangerous Statements About Democratic Leaders

In the April 2009 issue of D Magazine CBS Sports golf analyst David Feherty made the following statement:

"From my own experience visiting the troops in the Middle East, I can tell you this, though: despite how the conflict has been portrayed by our glorious media,if you gave any U.S. soldier a gun with two bullets in it, and he found himself in an elevator with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Osama bin Laden, there's agood chance that Nancy Pelosi would get shot twice, and Harry Reid and bin Laden would be strangled to death."

I'm getting tired of this kind of talk by the idiots on the fringe. It reminds me of the comments made during the "Tax Day Tea Protest" near me in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. The mayor of a small city near Fort Walton Beach (Mary Esther, FL) said the following:

"I believe that Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are more dangerous to the future of this country than Osama Bin Laden.." See my You Tube clip of the event here - his comments are at the 2:45 mark

I defend anybody's right to criticize the President or Congressional leaders. That is what this country is all about, but I have no tolerance for the kind of comments I've highlighted above. I consider them to be beyond irresponsible. After all, Osama Bin Laden has a $25 million bounty on his head. What are we supposed to infer if Obama, Reid , and Pelosi are "more dangerous" than Osama Bin Laden? Enough is enough.


Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment