Wednesday, February 25, 2009

President Obama Delivers! Jindal - Not So Much.....

In addition to presenting an incredibly ambitious agenda, Obama came across as confident with a clear vision of what he plans to accomplish in the short and near term. I think this was his best speech yet. The Republicans now face the the dilemma of either working with a very popular President or continuing to be inflexible. The current polling is showing Obama to be VERY popular while the Republicans are being viewed as unpopular.

I think the Republicans would have been better off without a response to Obama's speech to the Joint Session of Congress. If Jindal is the Republican's new shining star then they are in a heap of trouble. I felt like Mr. Rogers was talking to me. His delivery was halting and hokey. I believe I actually heard the Republicans' poll number dropping as Jindal was speaking.

Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment