Thursday, October 23, 2008

Michelle Obama Rocks "Republican" Pensacola


Michelle Obama packed the Pensacola Civic Center! I couldn't believe the size and enthusiasm of the crowd. I can't tell you how Republican this area is. My county (Santa Rosa) located just outside of Pensacola, Florida voted approximately 80% for Bush in the past two elections. I voted immediately after the rally and encountered a lot of Obama voters. I'm getting a little more optimistic that Florida is possible for Obama this year.

Digg this

2 comments:

  1. That's great news, Mark!

    Now if only we can get Texas over here to turn blue come Nov 4. We have the big metropolitan areas that go blue, but way too much space where the "rural folk" counteract us.

    You can count on Dallas County going blue (although, it will be close).

    http://www.firerobin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jerry. I like the elephant photo on your site. That is one thing that is cool about being in Florida this year. At least it is competitive and it looks like Obama's got a real shot at winning it.

    ReplyDelete