Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Palin and Cheney Are Playing With My Head!

I don't know if the Republicans are messing with me or what, but I have been followed by Dick Cheney and Sarah Palin on two consecutive days. Yesterday while working on a project in New Orleans I got word that Dick Cheney was in town. And on my way back into Pensacola, Florida this morning I passed the Civic Center and saw CNN along with other news satellite trucks. I whip out my iPhone and see that Sarah Palin is coming to town today.

I'm thinking this is possibly part of the "domestic surveillance" program or an act of intimidation on the part of the Bush administration and the McCain campaign. Maybe they came across my blog and didn't like what they saw. I am curious how they knew about my blog though because I wasn't going to start promoting it until this coming weekend. Oh yeah, I forgot that they monitor everybody's internet habits, mail, phone calls, email, and reading list. It's all starting to make sense now.

It rained in New Orleans yesterday and it's raining here in Pensacola today. These two forces of darkness seem to bring dark clouds wherever they go. I'm tired and I plan to sleep through her campaign stop in Pensacola; that is if I don't get arrested for my free thinking and enthusiastic support of Barrack Obama. If this ends up being my last blog post, you guys please come looking for me in Guantanamo or in some secret foreign prison.

Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment