Saturday, October 4, 2008

Palin = Bush On Steroids

I'm really not up to it. What I'm saying is if Palin's butt somehow ends up plopping down on the chair in the Oval Office because McCain checks out of this life, I can't take another George W. Bush.

I can't take another President who doesn't read newspapers. What is really unbelievable is that I honestly believe that she couldn't think of a newspaper when she was asked by Katie Couric. I can't take another President who says "Nuke-U-Ler" instead of "Nuke-Lee-Er." I can't take another President who is absolutely clueless about foreign policy and needs to be schooled on the subject starting from ZERO knowledge. I can't take another religious fanatic, end-timer with his or her finger on the nuclear button. I can't accept another President/Vice President who thinks that the Vice President and President need more power; yeah, she actually spoke about an expanded role for the Vice President. I will not accept another President who is the one people think they would rather have a beer with; I know I'd have a lot better time knocking a few back with Obama anyway. I would be looking for the nearest exit within 30 seconds after listening to Palin's nasal voice drone on at a 3rd grade-level of conversation.

All I am absolutely sure of is that this country cannot survive another intellectually deficient President like George W. Bush. We need some brain power and competence in order to start cleaning up the destruction of our economy and repair our international standing. We need to restore the time when the United States stood for something by respecting the Constitution and representing excellence in this world. The last eight years have been a race towards the bottom in virtually every category both foreign and domestic. Sarah Palin looking over John McCain's shoulder is an unacceptable option. No George W. Bush in a dress. Time for folksy airhead Sarah to get on back up there to Alaska Doggone-it.

Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment